SUSTAINABILITY IS ALSO BLUE.
BLUE, THE COLOR OF AMINO.
More comprehensive than a simple concept, sustainability is a continuous process of living, education, citizenship and preservation of species. Amino knows it and deepens its knowledge, always looking for a balance between economic growth and sustainable development.
The company has products free of HCFCs in their formulations, replacing its systems for alternative products, contributing to reduction of harmful substances released into the environment according to the Montreal Protocol guidelines (Agreement between the signatory nations to reduce HCFC that harms Layer Ozone), through the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
KNOW HERE WHAT AMINO DOES TO CONTRIBUTE TO A BLUE SUSTAINABILITY.
- Gradual replacement of raw materials derived from oil for raw materials from renewable sources.
- Substitution of solvent-based products (aromatic, aliphatic and chlorinated) for water based products.
- Increase the use of MDI based formulations, substituting or reducing the TDI.
- Products containing NO heavy metals.
- Legal processes management for a perfect disposal of industrial waste consistent with the best available practices respecting the environmental.
- Work environment appropriate to the quality of life of employees and PPE according to the safety standards.
- Use of returnable packaging.
- Recycling waste.